Category: Game action Content Rating: EveryoneInstalations: 100 - 500Price: $1.67Version: 0.81cRequirements: Android Requires Android 2.3.3 and upSize: 8.1MUpdate: October 12, 2015Developer: ArchisonDescription: PREMIUM Version with no ads!
Random Adventure Roguelike is a Roguelike game with a touch of adventure in which you play as a hero who is fighting against monsters and quests is requested by villagers.
Start your adventure by choosing your name and a distribution for your three main stats: Attack, Defense, and Speed.
You will be asked for a first mission in the first location.
You can do many things in the villages:
· Buy equipment, potions and tools in the shop.
· Eat at the bar.
· Rest at the inn.
· Obtain craft recipes in the Craftshop so you can craft things.
· Learn a Skill from the Skillmaster.
You can go to places like mountains, forests, caves, rivers, cemeteries...
Depending on the location, if you have the right tool, you can do many things:
· Use a pick at the mine, in order to obtain minerals so you can craft other tools, weapons or armor.
· Use an axe to cut down trees to get wood, which you can use to craft as well!
· Use a fishing rod to fish fishes! Can you collect them all?
· Use a shovel to dig treasures!
· Collect plants!
· Of course, kill monsters! Then try to chop them for raw foods, or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
Use the Skills to gain an advantage:
· Firecamp: To cook raw food!
· Vision: To be able to see if there is a monster or a village in any direction!
· Invisible: Become invisible to monsters so they don't attack you!
· Consider: To see if the enemy is too strong before engaging in a fight!
There are more things that can add to a game that is still ongoing. I am the only developer who is behind all this, but I try to update as often as I can.
I hope you have fun well with my first big project!
* If you have any suggestions, doubts, ideas, bugs, etc... check the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RandomAdventureRogue
What's new: *** Sorry! There was a major bug regarding the save/continue but it should be fixed now! :) * Added health percentage info below the health bar * Reduce gambler luck * Fixed autopick making an item disappear when the bag is full * Fixed the "unlimited torches" bug * Now the Teleport Stone works! * Update player status when increasing stash size * Modified Coal color (a little bit less dark :p) * MADE THE STASH SIZE BE A PERMANENT STAT! * Other minor bug fixing... :) Have fun!!!!!
Rating: Tags: adventurearmordefensefightingfishfishingfoodmonsterskill